I do not know what go into my students today! Maybe it was the first Spring-like day of the year...At any rate, they were not with it! I had at least 3 students come up to my desk with the intent of telling me something only to have them stare at me blankly and say, "I forgot what I was going to say." LOL This happens maybe once during the day, but today was just too funny! They also were so slow when they were walking in the hallways. It was like they were taking a stroll through a field of flowers. I thought to myself at one point during the day "Where AM I? I'm pretty sure the Senior Center is across the way!" LOL
This just goes to show you that no matter how young you are, you can always have brain farts!
No comments:
Post a Comment